Here is my second card with "Valentine - Love" theme.
I made a box kind of envelope for the card and added a washi tape of hearts..
I stamped using stencil made with heart paper puncher.Teddy bear and those heart balloons are made using Quilling technique.
1) Cup Cake Inspirations - Challenge 247 - Love
2) Papertake Weekly - Challenge - Anything goes
3) The Cheerful Stamp Pad - Second Week of "Love / Valentine"
4) Eureka Stamps - Challenge #76 Hearts "Love is in the Air"
5) City Crafter Challenge - Challenge- Love
6) SweetStamps Blog - Challenge 156 - Love
7) The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog - TPE237 - valentine's day
8) Stamp n Doodle - Challenge 6 - Love
9) Rhedd and Rosies Blog - Challenge - Love is in the Air
10)Simon Monday Challenge - We Love Stamps
11)Crafting By Designs - Challenge - Anything for Love Challenge
12) Lexi's Creations - Challenge 109 - VALENTINES DAY / LOVE
13)Open-Minded Crafting Fun - Challenge 3 - Show Some Love
14)Pin and Tack - Craft It Up with Pin & Tack: Arts & Crafts Challenge #3 - Hearts
15)Just B Creative Crazy - Challenge - February's Just Because Linky Party
16)Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
17)Suzy Bee's Challenge - Anything goes
18)Delightful Challenges - Challenge - Love Notes
19)Crafting for all seasons - Challenge - Show us some romance
20)Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes Challenge
I am entering this to Floral Fantasies 5th Blogaversary Celebration - I used my favourite quilling slotted tool to make all those Heart Balloons and teddy bear..
Hope you like my card..Please follow my blog if you like my creations and leave me your comments..
Until then keep crafting...
Bye for now.. :)